The 21 st century is the age of rapid technological progress, and we’re advancing at a mind-blowing rate. So what do you think our world will look like by 2025? It’s merely a little bit more than 5 years from now, but by various reports, it’s going to be really exciting in 5 years.
Solar panels will beat fossil fuels in energy output, becoming the largest source of energy on the planet. Augmented and virtual reality will become a thing. The question of traffic jams will either be solved altogether or close to it. Human genome will most probably be cracked, and only ethical issues shall be maintained before genetic modifications of people can be found …
Other videos you are able to like:
10 WAYS THE INTERNET HAS CHANGED OUR LIVES FOREVER https :// www.youtube.com/ watch? v =P -ABeWFx5hI&
That’s What’ll Happen to the Earth In 1,000, 000,000 Years https :// www.youtube.com/ watch? v= blf9PKCNXcs&
Stephen Hawking’s 7 Projections of Earth’s Demise in the Next 200 Times https :// www.youtube.com/ watch? v= Lq9wipOftXw&
Solar panels 0:30
Augmented and virtual reality 0:50
People themselves will become improved 1:16
The trouble of traffic jams 1:45
Gasoline fuel will become a fading memory 2:12
The Internet of Things 2:39
Artificial intellect 3:37
Human genome 4:33
Teleportation and day traveling 5:25
Machine read 7:33
5G mobile Internet connect 8: 06
Blockchain 8: 41
#future #technology #brightside
– Solar panels will be able to absorb much more sunlight, and even when it’s overcast.
– You’ll be able to have a virtual tour around a hotel before booking a room in it. Or how about taking a good look at 3D examples of all goods in a storage before adding them to your cart?
– The difficulty of traffic jams will either to resolve them wholly or close to it. With the growing demand for driverless vehicles and even flying cars, the human factor will decrease dramatically.
– Gasoline ga will become a fading remembrance by 2025. Electric and hydrogen-powered vehicles will push gas-powered ones further and further out of the market.
– The Internet of Things, or IoT, will be omnipresent. Smart homes, smart-alecky agencies, whole smart structures — literally everything will be connected with everything else, separated simply by closed internal networks.
– Several big corporations, like Google, Facebook, and SpaceX, are already working together on a project that will bring the Internet to everyone on countries around the world at speeds over 1 megabit per second.
– In 5 years’ time, the AI will not only be able to answer simple questions and follow your commands, but it will also become deeper and more inquisitive itself.
– Human genome will most probably be cracked, and simply ethical issues shall be maintained before genetic modifications of people can be found.
– No more littering the clay and the oceans — we’ll be making a huge step towards a greener planet.
– Of course, we won’t be able to go to the past or teleport around the world in 5 years’ time. But the concept itself has become still more real either way.
– With genetic modification becoming cliche, modified crops will be grown indoors.
– Robots will take over the most menial chores on world markets, building humans turn their attention to more intellectual tasks.
– 5G mobile Internet connection will be a common thing in most technologically advanced countries and cities.
– Blockchain is increasingly becoming the preferred method of transferring money and invaluable resources between people and organizations.
– Entertainment will become even more diverse with the growth in popularity of space tourism.
Music by Epidemic Sound https :// www.epidemicsound.com/
Subscribe to Bright Side: https :// goo.gl/ rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
Facebook: https :// www.facebook.com/ brightside/
Instagram: https :// www.instagram.com/ brightgram/
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https :// www.goo.gl /8 JVmuC
Stock materials( photos, footages and other ):
For more videos and clauses inspect:
Read more: youtube.com