Four bettors had all five wins in Friday’s Stronach 5, resulting in a payout for each of $29,068.30.
The Stronach 5, which included races from Gulfstream Park, Golden Gate Fields and Santa Anita Park, included a $51.20 winner at Gulfstream, a $16.60 winner at Golden Gate and a $10.60 winner in the last leg from Santa Anita Park.
There was a $ 132,149 bet into the national Pick 5 with an industry-low 12 -percent takeout.
Friday’s Stronach 5 sequence
* Leg One- Gulfstream Park 10 th Race- Blasphemy $6.40
* Leg Two- Gulfstream Park 11 th Race- Oblio’s Wish $51.20
* Leg Three- Golden Gate Park 4th Race- Wyoming Chief $16.60
* Leg Four- Golden Gate Park 5th Race- Mr. Twinery $3.80
* Leg Five- Santa Anita Park 6th Race- Epical $10.60
The minimum wager on the multi-race, multi-track Stronach 5 is $1. If “there wasnt” tickets with five wins, the entire pond will be carried over to the next Friday.
For the Stronach 5, if a change in racing surface is made after the wagering closes, each selection on any ticket will be considered a winning selection. If a betting interest is scratched, that selection will be substituted with the favorite in the win pond when wagering closes.
The Maryland Jockey Club provides as host of the Stronach 5.
The post Four Bettors Hit For $29,068 Each In Friday’s Stronach 5 seemed first on Horse Racing News | Paulick Report.
Read more: paulickreport.com