Home / Uncategorized / Giuliani: Black kids killed by black kids in 99% of cases

Giuliani: Black kids killed by black kids in 99% of cases

https://www.rt.com/usa/350600-giuliani-black-lives-matter-racist/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Preview Black children have a 99 percent chance of killing one whereas white cops pose a 1 percent risk, said former NYC Mayor Giuliani in a TV interview. He added that the slogan “Black Lives Matter” is “inherently racist and anti-American.”
Read Full Article at RT.com

About scalptur

Check Also

Facebook updates Instagram’s nudity policy after Oversight Board recommendation

A month after the fresh-faced Facebook Oversight Board published 17 recommendations for how the platform …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *