Caffeine Overdose! Teenager Dies In Classroom After Drinking Latte, Energy Drink And Mountain Dew

http://www.disclose.tv/news/caffeine_overdose_teenager_dies_in_classroom_after_drinking_latte_energy_drink_and_mountain_dew/138933

A 16-year-old boy died in his class at a South Carolina school. The boy, who's name was Davis Cripe, died from heart failure after drinking too much caffeine. Cripe drank a large Mountain Dew, an energy drink, and a McDonald's latte ...


Read More »

$1bn & 2 years: Estimates show Kiev would pay hefty price to block Russian social networks

https://www.rt.com/news/388627-ukraine-social-media-ban-price/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Preview Ukraine will have to dig deep into its pocket if it wants to see the controversial ban on popular Russian social network VKontakte and other online services implemented, the head of Ukraine’s internet association warned, estimating costs at $1 billion.
Read Full Article at RT.com


Read More »